Quantec Corridor Display - with controls
- A 16 character x 2 line display used to indicate incoming calls in corridors, staff rooms, nursing stations, etc.
- Includes an onboard sounder and buttons to accept, scroll through and manually divert calls.
- Shows call type, call location and (depending on the device used to make the call) the User ID or name of the person calling.
- Highest priority calls are shown first with a message saying how many calls are waiting.
- Flash and sounder rates intensify to reflect the urgency of incoming calls.
- Adjustable contrast and volume controls.
- External sounder connection.
This version works as a normal quantec display and has the added ability to cycle through multiple calls and manually accept a call from the display.
Also available is the Quantec Corridor Display - no controls, for scenarios when you wish for the users not to be able to press the buttons on the display.