Quantec Corridor Display, no controls
- A 16 character x 2 line display used to indicate incoming calls in corridors, staff rooms, nursing stations, etc.
- Shows call type, call location and (depending on the device used to make the call) the User ID or name of the person calling.
- Highest priority calls are shown first with a message saying how many calls are waiting.
- Flash and sounder rates intensify to reflect the urgency of incoming calls.
- Adjustable contrast and volume controls.
- External sounder connection.