i2+ Wireless Call Point Pager Kit 1
- 1 x Auxiliary Call Point
- 1 x Alphanumeric Pager
i2+ Wireless Call Point
- Secure Digital Wireless
- Battery powered with automatic low battery check – 24 month battery life*
- Messages are sent direct to Pager
- No Controller Needed
- Multiple alarm levels – Call, Assist, Emergency, Reset, Sensor, Visit, Low Battery
- One press Emergency Call feature
- 2 Auxiliary inputs – e.g. Pear Push and Sensor, providing ‘Call’ and ‘Assist’ alarm levels
The i2 Call Point is part of the KAM Nursecall range, one of the most advanced, digital wireless nurse call systems available today. It provides residents and patients peace of mind in knowing that help is only a push button away.
A unique feature to this Nursecall is that each Call Point is intelligent and sends a call directly to Displays and Pagers. By employing distributed intelligence there is no need for a Central Control Unit. Quite simply one Call Point and one Pager or one Display is all you need to make a system.
It provides staff with essential information, alerting them to every resident or staff call with its location and urgency. Call, Assist, Emergency, Sensor, Reset, Low Battery are the alarm types the call point will send together with its location.
For example, "R:005 CALL 01Mins" or "R:011 SENSOR 03Mins".
Once activated the Call Point will repeat the call until it is cancelled. This means that a nurse call alarm cannot be ignored and has to be reset in the room it has been activated. If a Call Point is active for six minutes it will automatically escalate to an Assist alarm. The Call Point will also send the amount of minutes it has been active as part of the alarm message.
The Visit function when used in conjunction with the Call Logger, will help conform to CQC guidelines in response times and night checks.
The auxiliary Call Point has two inputs for a Pear Push and other devices such as Floor Sensor Mats, Bed and Chair sensors, Epileptic Monitors, Motion sensors or any other sensor that has a stereo or Mono jack plug. Adapters are available to connect existing accessories.
* Based on average usage
- Secure Digital Wireless
- Four line alphanumeric LCD backlit display
- Water & Dust Proof to IP67
- Lanyard safety point
- Battery level indicator/Long battery life
- Adjustable sound level
- Vibrate function
- Powered by 1 x Alkaline AA Battery
- Clip / holder
- Red & Green Status LED
- Four unique display back lights depending on call type
A typical Message will display "CALL: MAIN LOUNGE 02mins"