- Includes Chair Pad with Nurse call Jack Plug Connection
- 1 year Warranty
- Includes i2 Wireless Call Point
- Includes i2 Pager
- Pager Water & Dust Proof to IP67
- Battery powered with automatic low battery check – 24 month battery life*
- Messages are sent direct to Displays and Pagers
- Multiple alarm levels – Call, Assist, Emergency, Reset, Sensor, Visit, Low Battery
The i2 Wireless Chair sensor comes complete with everything you need to monitor a resident getting up from a chair.
It comes fully programmed and will work straight out of the box onto an existing i2 wireless nurse call system.
It provides staff with essential information, alerting them to every resident or staff call with its location and urgency. Call, Assist, Emergency, Sensor, Reset, Low Battery are the alarm types the Call Point will send together with its location.
For example, "Call: Chair Sensor 1" or "Sensor: Johns Chair ".
Once activated the Call Point will repeat the call until it is cancelled. This means that a nurse call alarm cannot be ignored and has to be reset in the location it has been activated. If a Call Point is active for six minutes it will automatically escalate to an Assist alarm. The Call Point will also send the amount of minutes it has been active as part of the alarm message.
The Visit function when used in conjunction with the Call Logger, will help conform to CQC guidelines in response times and night checks.