- Add to an Existing i2 Wireless Nurse Call System
- Includes Chair Pad with Nurse call Jack Plug Connection
- 1 year Warranty
- Includes i2 Wireless Call Point
- Battery powered with automatic low battery check – 24 month battery life*
- Messages are sent direct to Displays and Pagers
- Multiple alarm levels – Call, Assist, Emergency, Reset, Sensor, Visit, Low Battery
The i2 Wireless Chair sensor comes complete with everything you need to monitor a resident getting up from a chair. It comes fully programmed and will work straight out of the box onto an existing i2 wireless nurse call system.
As soon as the resident gets up from the chair, the call point is activated and alerts staff with a clear message. For example, "Assist: Chair Sensor 1" or "Assist: John's Chair Sensor".
Once activated the Call Point will repeat the call until it is cancelled. This means that a nurse call alarm cannot be ignored and has to be reset in the location it has been activated. If a Call Point is active for six minutes it will automatically escalate to an Assist alarm. The Call Point will also send the amount of minutes it has been active as part of the alarm message.
Staff are able to raise an Assist or an Emergency alarm from the call point if required.